*** This event is SOLD OUT ***
Event DescriptionJoin us for an immersive journey into the future of UX research at the FluidMemory Demo—an event tailored for forward-thinking UX professionals seeking to accelerate their research and analysis. Explore concepts such as generative AI as we unveil the extraordinary capabilities of FluidMemory, a cutting-edge tool designed to elevate your design experience.
1. Research and Design Redefined:
· Explore how FluidMemory transforms the research process by transitioning seamlessly from generative research to hypothesis testing to concept validation in one streamlined workflow.
2. Networking Opportunities:
· Connect with like-minded UX designers, industry professionals, and the minds behind FluidMemory to exchange ideas, insights, and experiences.
3. Q&A Session:
· Have burning questions about FluidMemory or generative AI? Our experts will be on hand to provide answers and share their expertise.
4. Customize your event - send a question to our speaker before the event at firstname.lastname@example.org. Topics could include FluidMemory’s participation in the Founder’s Institute’s first cohort in Raleigh/Durham, or questions related to startups, funding, team-building, in addition to the impact of generative AI on research.
Who Should Attend:
· UX Designers
· UI/UX Researchers
· Design Managers
· Creative Directors
· Innovation Enthusiasts
Piet is a respected user research expert with an extensive background in developing enterprise applications for the cloud and financial industries. His in-depth knowledge of various methodologies, including Jobs to be Done (JTBD), MaxDiff, RITE, Personas, Concept sensing, and Desirability Toolkit, distinguishes him within the field.
Currently serving as Principal User Researcher at Truist, Piet also shares his insights as an occasional public speaker at esteemed events such as the OpenStack Summit, UX Y’all, UXPA, HFES, and All Things Open conferences.
As the founder of FluidMemory, Piet’s team is developing a software solution aimed at automating research, hypothesis testing, and presenting results for students and professionals alike. FluidMemory, our product, is powered by Google Cloud and utilizes ChatGPT along with GPT 4.0 to aid in data analysis.
4300 Edwards Mill Road
Raleigh, NC 27612
Parking is attached to building via breezeway at
4401 Lakerim Ave
Raleigh, NC 27612
Copyright © Triangle User Experience Professionals Association