Service design is a holistic approach to design that considers the many ways that people connect to a product, company, or brand across devices and channels. It’s a design method that emphasizes the creation of meaningful user experiences across all touch points, and grows customer relationships. If you think service design practices are too costly or complicated to implement in your business, or you’re not sure what they are or how to use them, Marc is here to show you what you can do, starting today.
With service design tools, we gain a full understanding of the environment in which our products live and are used by customers.
What is service design?
- Understand the process of service design: the basic methods and tools
How can I use service design practices in my work?
- Learn immediate ways that you can use service design tools and practices
How do I lead workshops using service design tools and methods?
- Learn the basics of how to plan, facilitate, and lead workshops on system mapping and emotional journey mapping
When we practice service design thinking, we see user experience as not just a sequence of steps in time, but as part of the larger ecosystem of a product, service, and stakeholders. If you are curious about how service design works, or you are familiar with it and would like to learn more about service design tools, get started here.
PLEASE NOTE THAT TEKSYSTEMS' OFFICE HAS MOVED. THE NEW LOCATION IS ONE BLOCK AWAY FROM THE PREVIOUS LOCATION.
- Pizza will be provided (Thanks to our host TEKsystems!) The webinar will start promptly at 6:00 PM, preceded by a half hour for socializing, networking, and food.
We are able to offer this webinar at no cost. Come at 5:30 to meet your fellow Triangle UXPAers and talk shop!
* You must be present at the host location to view this webinar.
TEKsystems (NEW ADDRESS!!)
5440 Wade Park Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27607