Company: Robert Half Technology
Located: RTP, NC
Looking for a UX Designer with Business Analyst experience for a long term, 2+ year contract in RTP. Please see the below description, if interested please send resumes and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ability to create visuals, wireframes, or prototypes to fully articulate the requirements to the development teams.
• Requirements-gathering techniques such as brainstorming, interviews, focus groups, workshops, questionnaires, etc.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Identify risks and dependencies early and proactively bring them to the leadership team’s attention.
• Collect, analyze and translate business needs into functional specifications and system requirements.
• Ability to see the big picture and break down business requirements to create multiple user paths, based upon the platform or channel in which the process is being performed (desktop vs. mobile) while fulfilling the same end goal.
• Provide functional and technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
• Define and document business requirements, business process flows and diagrams.
• Research and prioritize user requirements, functional requirements and specifications.
• Create use cases using standard modeling formats.
• Collaborate with developers and SME's to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
• Collaborate with User Experience, QA and Development team members to ensure that requirements are understood and met.
• Map functionality to system components, develop system test plans and test scripts, and create Traceability Matrix.
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Provide input and review other deliverables as appropriate (page schematics or interaction designs).
• Articulate and demonstrate understanding of the roles of other team members, including Information Architects, Visual Designers, Copywriters, Technology, QA, etc.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group: executives, managers and subject matter experts.
• A thorough understanding of online marketing/advertising, including the core metrics, terminology, strategy and data involved in optimization and tactical implementation of campaigns.
• Ability to work independently within a team and manage multiple tasks across multiple projects.
• Ability to interact directly with the client.
• Ability to interpret client pains, issues and requests into actionable requirements (for feature enhancement).
• Proven ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects.
• Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions.
• Experience with development methodologies, life cycles and best practices.
• Well-versed in Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Looking to Hire?
Are you looking to hire a User Experience professional? The Triangle UXPA is the largest and most active community for UX professionals in the Triangle. We can help you find the people you need, whether you're looking for a User Experience Professional, UI Designer, Usability Expert, Interaction Designer or Information Architect.
Submit a Job Opening