Company: Globant (Formerly PointSource)
Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn More: https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/globant/jobs/sr-ux-designer-bOT-3uMAmr6lFVeMg-44q7?name=CareerJet&sid=69
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Globant is seeking an experienced UX designer who is fluent in design strategy, user research, interaction design, and user testing. Client-facing facilitation skills, a collaborative nature, passion for human-centered design, and critical thinking skills will be crucial to your success.
YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO
• Lead workshops and participatory design activities that surface opportunities, unite teams, and translate vision into action
• Construct and execute user research plans using an assortment of qualitative methods
• Distill research findings into UX artifacts such as personas and journeys
• Use lean design techniques to rapidly ideate and validate designs with users, early and often
• Through collaboration with cross-functional agile teams, design digital solutions that marry business goals with user needs
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED
• Client-facing confidence to lead; humility to learn from others
• Clearly communicate design decisions and build consensus through persuasive artifacts and conversation
• Focus on possibilities rather than limitations
• Prefer an open, highly participatory and collaborative team
• Facilitation skills, including the ability lead activities, read a room, build consensus, keep people on task, and quickly process information
• Understanding of user research methodologies and when to apply them
• Experience thriving on Agile teams
• Success working with geographically dispersed teams
• Ability to frequently travel to visit out-of-state clients, end-users, and teammates. Travel will vary, but may be up to 60% at times
• 8+ years of relevant professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Information Science, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Behavioral Science, a similar emphasis, or equivalent professional experience
• Native-level English fluency
Impressive portfolio* that shows :
• An understanding of the end-to-end design process and evidence of using appropriate methods to inform solutions
• Samples of user-centered digital projects such as applications, responsive websites, online tools and mobile apps
• Clearly stated objectives and outcomes
• Include user-centered digital solutions, UX outputs such as personas, journeys, research and test plans, user flows, wireframes and clearly stated project outcomes
* Must submit an online portfolio of work in order to be considered.