Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn more: https://jobs.lever.co/ndustrial/56178315-3433-406c-ade1-6781e52526ea
ndustrial.io is a Raleigh, NC based startup looking for a UI/UX Designer to join the team and help us continue to improve the Industrial IOT market. We are looking for someone who is really passionate about their work and can be a big part of a small team. Someone who can be counted on to continue driving us forward. We are not the kind of startup that expects you to work insane hours or sleep at your desk but we do need someone who understands how a startup works and is willing to be a part of the sometimes crazy ride.
If that sounds like something that gets you excited, read more to understand our specific needs.
- Design software interfaces leveraging existing design systems while also contributing to the ongoing growth of our visual identity.
- Work with the product team, development team and creative lead to ensure goals are being met through the interface and experience.
- Offer suggestions to improve existing user flows
- General graphic design needs. Business cards, signage, websites, etc.
- Have a constructive voice. It will be expected and respected.
Skills & Requirements:
- Robust UI experience with a focus on user experience.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Experience with mapping user flows using Sketch or InVision.
- Ability to communicate designs effectively while taking constructive feedback.
- Understanding of any tech restrictions in order to prevent unrealistic design concepts.
- Portfolio showcasing UI work and general graphic design skills.
- Availability of between 10-20 hours per week, depending on the amount of work.
- Have availability during normal business hours, although the timing is flexible.
Nice to haves:
- Animation experience.
- Development experience. Can you communicate how something you designed might translate into a functional piece?