A light dinner will be provided for the registration fee. The webinar will start promptly at 6:00 PM, preceded by a half hour for socializing, networking, and food. Come early to meet your fellow Triangle UXPAers and talk shop!
Note: You must be present at the host location to view this webinar.
Imagine a conference room. In it is one UX designer and one product manager; they’re trying to decide what’s next for their product and how to design and test it. It’s the same discussion they’ve had every sprint for monthsundefinedor yearsundefinedon end.
Now imagine a conversation that delves into big-picture business goals and fast, low-risk ways to test ideas--such as prototyping--that might achieve those goals. After all, there’s no quicker way to learn if you’ve got a winner than to show something to a customer and ask them if it solves their problem.
Focus on what matters
Validate ideas with prototypes
- Instead of focusing on feature development, talk about high-level business goals
- Determine the minimum amount to design/build in order to test your assumptions
Use findings to guide your roadmap
- See how users respond to your MVP (e.g., clickable mock-up low-fidelity prototype)
- Iterate until you achieve product-market fit demonstrated by real engagement
- Validate your feature priorities with data when pitching your plans to stakeholders
- Tie feature development back to user engagement and big-picture business goals
Attend this seminar, especially if you:
- Would love to focus on getting the right things really right, rather than getting a whole lot things about half right
- Are a UX designer who feels trapped in the weeds on a daily basis and wants to take a big step back to understand business goals first
- Are a product manager responsible for creating roadmaps, but want to validate that users actually want what your team is planning to build before you commit your resources
- Want to learn how to make clickable mockups and prototypes to test ideas early, and also to have another tool for prioritizing which features to add or remove
Capstrat, 1201 Edwards Mill Road, Fourth Floor
Glass Box Meeting Room (Turn left after exiting elevator)
, NC 27607